Monday, April 20, 2009


My birthday is January 2nd
I care for people more than most do.
Ask me for a favor and I'll probably do it.
I want piercings oh so bad, and i finally got in.
I write songs which always has a meaning.
All of them are for Farah.
Farah, she's my future wife :)
I play the guitar,!
I'm not who I once was, everyone changes.
I'm a very forgiving person.
I get jealous very easily.
I don't sleep much. Seems like a waste of time.
I'm a pretty cool person.
My hair is naturally wavy.
I hate people who would rather ruin the world than create it.
I believe everyone has the chance to change.
I can't hold a grudge for the life of me.
I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.
I want to be a victoria's secret model when I grow up. HAHAHA
My fave animal is a penguin. :3
I can admit when I'm wrong.
If you think I copy you, it's not like you own the shit I like.
I sometimes take things way too seriously.
Time is never on my side.
I may have my faults, but I make up for them.
I'm learning how to stand up for myself, but it's not easy.
I could knit for days on end.
Letting things go is hard for me.
I don't drink or do drugs, it only leads to problems.
Dancing with Farah makes me super happy.
I think it's only right to express yourself.
Growing up sucks, but we all have to at some point.
I don't like to stand with the crowd.
I'm very open minded.
Talk. I'll listen.
Get to know me before you judge me.
I'm trying to figure out who I am slowly, so don't rush me.
Give me a chance, you won't regret it.
In time. I'll have more to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment